Bert Guerra LLP is committed to providing aggressive legal representation for those families who have suffered the tragedy of a wrongful death. Wrongful death and personal injury cases are difficult and complex. The insurance companies want to limit their liability when a serious injury or death occurs. Insurance companies hire attorneys whose job it is to aggressively undermine each aspect of the plaintiff’s claim.
Bert Guerra is familiar with these tactics and will protect the rights, health, and safety of our clients. We represent individuals and families involved in personal injury and wrongful death cases caused by the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of others. Mr. Guerra handles all types of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Wrongful death lawsuits and claims are typically brought by the spouse or children. In some instances, these claims are filed in order to obtain monetary damages to cover the earnings the deceased person would have provided. Other damages that may be recovered include:
● Medical, funeral and other expenses associated with the death
● Loss of financial support
● Loss of inheritance from an untimely death
● Loss of the love, companionship, comfort, affection or care suffered by the survivor of the decedent
● Punitive damages, intended to punish wrongdoers and prevent them from harming others
If you have lost a loved one, you may be eligible to receive compensation under the law. If you have questions or concerns about a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact Bert Guerra.