Causes of accidents we commonly see are:
- Motorist cutting off a motorcycle when changing lanes
- Motorist following the motorcycle too closely
- Tire blowouts
- A motorist runs a red light or stop sign
Steps to take after the accident, if you are able,
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Call or have another party call the police.
- File a police report as soon as the officers arrive, but do not guess or speculate at the cause of the accident.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you think you are not injured. You may have Injuries may not be apparent for a few days.
- Take photographs, even if you use a cell phone.
- Obtain the other drivers license number, personal and insurance details.
- Obtain witness information.
- Seek legal assistance as soon as possible.
Bert Guerra LLP handle personal injury and wrongful death cases involving motorcycle accidents and other recreational vehicle accidents such as moped accidents, ATV crashes, scooter accidents, and more.